mfortune mobile casino review
Review of mFortune mobile casino including site details, promotions, compatible devices, mobile games, pros & cons, payment methods.
mFortune Mobile Casino
mFortune mobile casino is one of the first mobile oriented online casino. It is also one of the largest mobile casino in respect to players. mfortune has a user-friendly interface, unique quality casino games and varied deposit methods. The UK mobile casino is compatible with most mobile device brands in use today.
Mobile Casino Review
Official Site: http://www.mfortune.co.uk
Reputation: mFortune mobile casino is operated by Intouch Games Ltd, and is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. The company is also listed in the LSE.
- £5 no deposit required welcome bonus: They give £5 absolutely free to play with when you open a new account. This bonus must be used once over to make winnings encashable. The maximum one can earn without making any deposit is £200 for UK residents and £50 for other countries.
- 100% free bonus on first deposit up to £100: Player’s first deposit are awarded a matched bonus up to a maximum limit of £100. This free amount also carries a wagering requirement of 1 times bonus and deposit to become withdrawable.
- 10% Top Up Bonus: Additional 10% bonus on all debit/credit card deposits and Ukash deposits.
- Refer a friend and get £5 + 50% of the friend’s first deposit as bonus.
- Full promotional Terms & Conditions apply.
Mobile Casino Apps
mFortune has dedicated apple and android mobile apps for download.
mFortune Mobile casino claims to support 99% of mobile devices including Acer, Alcatel, Amoi, Apple, Asus, BlackBerry, Dapeng, Dell, Generic, HTC, Huawei, INQ, LG, Motorola, Nokia, O2, Orange, Sagem, Samsung, Sharp, Sony Ericsson, T-Mobile, Toshiba, Vertu, Vodafone and ZTE.
Mobile Games list
Fruit Machine(slots), Blackjack, Texas Hold’em Poker, HiLO Poker, European Roulette, Bingo(networked and full fledged), Locally built 36 online/mobile slots.
Paypal, Credit/Debit cards, Skrill and Paysafecard and mobile phone credit or bills.
When paying with mobile phone billing, there is a minimum of £3 and a maximum of £10 in a single deposit. The maximum per day if £30.
Withdrawal can be made through Paypal, Bank Transfers or Card withdrawal.
Members will be asked to provide ID documents to verify their account at some point. Driving License or Passport will be accepted. Scanned copy of the documents can be uploaded inside the online account. It can also be sent by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail.
Legal requirements: Mfortune does not accept players under 18 years of age or the legal age according to player’s country of residence. The mobile casino prohibits participation of members from countries where the local law does not permit remote gambling.
Pros & Cons of mFortune Mobile
For – Quality web and app interface and games which includes a variety of in-house developed fruit machines, slots, casino games and bingo. Good choice of deposit methods.
Against – Although varied, the number of mobile games inventory is less than some big casinos.
Email: email@example.com, UK Text SMS: 85777
Phone: 01384 880842.
Post: Fountain House, Great Cornbow, Halesowen, West Midlands, B63 3BL, UK.
License number: 000-002091-R-104264-022.