Bet using phone bill
Bet with your mobile phone bill at these betting sites. These bookmakers allow deposits by phone credit or monthly bill.
Betting sites that accept phone billing
You can make deposits at these online betting sites by simply using your mobile phone credit (in case of Pay as You Go) or by adding it to your monthly phone bill in case of Contract. There is no need for to use your bank account or debit/credit cards.
There are still only a few sports betting sites using phone bill payment methods. Those are reviewed below.
|Betting Sites||Mobile Phone billing||Free Bet/ Bonus||Visit Betting Site|
|BoyleSports||Phone billing available for UK residents only.||(UK) Bet £10 get £20 free bet. T&Cs Apply.|
(Ireland) Bet €/£10 get €/£40 free bet. T&Cs Apply.
|TheOnlineCasino||Pay by phone available for UK only. Min £10. 15% fee applies. No withdrawal via phone. Applepay also accepted.||Bet £20 get £40 free bet. Use Deposit Code=TOC40. T&Cs Apply.||Visit|
|Netbet||Available on EE, Vodafone, O2 mobile networks in UK. Minimum deposit £10. Maximum £40.||(UK only) Bet £10 get £10 free bet. T&Cs Apply.|
(Non UK) 50% Free bet bonus up to £/€/$50. T&Cs Apply.
|Vegas Mobile - Sports||Limited to UK customers. Minimum deposit £10. 15% processing fee deducted.||£20 free bet. T&Cs Apply.||Visit|
|MonsterCasino - Sports||Pay via phone to UK residents only. Minimum deposit £10. 15% processing charges apply. Applepay also available.||Bet £/€10 get £/€30 free bet. T&Cs Apply.||Visit|
|Betdukes||UK only on networks - EE, O2, Orange, Virgin and Three. £10 minimum. Processing fee of 15% applies.||Bet £10 get £20 free bet. New UK customers use promo code: BET20. T&Cs Apply.||Visit|
|BritainBet||UK residents can use mobile billing. Minimum deposit £10. 15% processing fee is charged. No withdrawals.||Deposit $/€/£10 And Get $/€/£10 Free Bet. T&Cs Apply.||Visit|
|MobileWins||UK residents only. Deposit £10-£30. 15% processing fee applies.||Bet £10 bet £40 Free Bet. Use promo code "BB40". T&Cs Apply.||Visit|
|JeffBet||UK residents only. Minimum deposit £10. 15% processing fee charged.||Bet £10 bet £30 Free Bet. T&Cs Apply.||Visit|
|Energy Bet||EnergyBet accepts mobile payments using Zimpler. Restricted Countries.||Bet €10, get €10 free bet. UK excluded. T&Cs Apply.||Visit|
There are more online casinos that accept mobile billing which can be found here – Pay by mobile casino sites. Some of these sites also offer Casino, Poker, Bingo & other gaming products.
How to fund your betting account with mobile phone bill
- Go to the Cashier where the list of payment methods available to you is displayed.
- Select the “Boku”, “Zimpler” , “Payforit”, “Payviaphone” logo as the case may be.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and click confirm/ pay. The minimum and maximum limits should be displayed.
- You will receive SMS Confirmation Code.
- Enter the Confirmation code and proceed.
- The amount will be automatically credited to your account.
- For the guides to new mobile payment apps go to Muchbetter Casinos and Apple Pay Casinos.
- Example of payment with Boku mobile:
Advantages of using mobile payment on betting sites
- Convenient, very easy to use. You need just your mobile phone.
- Secure. You do not need to give your debit/credit card, bank account details to the betting site.
- Quick deposits. Your amount is credited instantly to your account.
- Even without cash at hand, if you are on monthly billing with your mobile network, you can bet up to the limit per day/ month and pay the balance on your end of the month phone bill.
- Due to the maximum limit of usually gbp 30 per day when depositing with phone bill, it acts as a control for compulsive gamblers.
Disadvantages of using mobile payment on betting sites
- Deposit limits. Maximum deposit limits can be restricting. For eg. in most betting sites you cannot deposit more than gbp 30 in a day and gbp 240 in a month.
- Generally, you cannot withdraw with mobile billing. You have to choose other payment methods for that.
- Depending on the betting site and mobile billing method, you may be charged with processing fees. For example: Payviaphone (Payforit) charge 15% as processing fee.
- Country restrictions. Few countries can still accept pay by mobile at these online betting sites. For eg. Zimpler mobile payment currently accepts residents of Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Germany and the Netherlands only. Payviaphone/ Payviaphone/ Boku currently accepts only residents of UK.
- Some free bets or bonuses may not be available when making payments by mobile phone billing.