Best Paypal Casinos
Review of the best of the online casino sites that accept Paypal payment method.
Best Paypal Casinos
Here is the list and review of the best of the online casino sites that accept Paypal for deposits and/or withdrawals:
|Betting Site||Paypal Details||Casino bonuses on offer||Visit Casino|
|Boyle Casino||Restricted to residents of Ireland and UK only, for deposits and withdrawals.||Play £/€25 get £/€25 new player bonus. T&Cs Apply.||Visit|
|Bet UK||Minimum deposit is £10.||£100 + 10 wager free spins. T&Cs Apply.||Visit|
|Mr.Spin||UK/ Ireland citizens. Minimum deposit £/€5.||Up to £/€100 bonus. WR = 40x. T&Cs Apply.||Visit|
|BritainBet Casino||For residents of UK or Ireland.||200% bonus up to £50 on first deposit. T&Cs Apply.||Visit|
|William Hill||For citizens of UK & Ireland. Minimum deposit/withdrawal is £/€/$10. Maximum is £/€/$5500.||Deposit £10 get £50 welcome bonus. T&Cs Apply.||Visit|
|Grosvenor Casino||Deposit and withdrawal options. Minimum Deposit is £5. Minimum withdrawal is £10.||Get £30 casino bonus on joining. T&Cs Apply.||Visit|
|Betway||For deposit and withdrawal. Minimum deposit/withdrawal is 10 GBP/EUR/USD/CAD (or currency equivalent).||Get up to €150 Casino welcome bonus. T&Cs Apply.||Visit|
|10bet Casino||Deposit between £/€10-£/€50,000.||100% up to £/€/$100 Casino Bonus + 25 free spins. T&Cs Apply.||Visit|
|Netbet Casino||Accepted for both deposits and withdrawals. Minimum deposit and withdrawal is £/€/$10.||Double first deposit up to €200 + 10 free spins. T&Cs Apply.||Visit/go/IxT|
|MrQ||Accepts deposits ; minimum £10 maximum £5500.||Single deposit of £10 or more. T&Cs Apply.||Visit|
|Platin Casino||Accepts deposits from UK citizens.||100% bonus up to £25 + 50 free spins. T&Cs Apply.||Visit|
|Jammy Monkey||Deposits & withdraw of funds accepted. Minimum deposit of £/€/$5 applies.||Up to £/€ 300 bonus boost and 100 free spins welcome bonus. T&Cs Apply.||Visit|
|Mr.Play Casino||Accepts payments using GBP currency.||Up to £200 bonus plus 200 free spins. T&Cs Apply.||Visit|
|Play OJO Casino||Minimum deposit £10. Minimum withdrawal £20.||Get 50 free spins on first deposit without wagering requirements. Full T&Cs apply. 18+. BeGambleAware.org.||Visit|
|Dukes Casino||Accepts customers from UK or Ireland only.||First deposit 100% bonus up to £/€100 + 20 free spins. Full T&Cs apply. 18+. BeGambleAware.org.T&Cs Apply.||Visit|
|Luckster Casino||Limited to residents of UK and Ireland.||Welcome bonus up to £200 + 100 free spins. T&Cs Apply.||Visit|
|Zetbet Casino||Citizens of United Kingdom & Ireland accepted.||£200 casino bonus + 100 free spins. UK only. T&Cs Apply.||Visit|
These are casino sites only. For Sportsbook/ betting sites that accept Paypal visit Bet With Paypal.
How to fund your online casino account with Paypal
If you do not already have a paypal account, sign up for a new account. You can top up your Paypal balance using debit/credit cards or bank account. Or you can let friends send you money from their Paypal account. Otherwise, set up your account to use debit/credit cards or bank account.
On the online casino website, go to the Cashier. Select Paypal as your payment method for deposits. Enter the amount you want to deposit. A new window will open where you can login to your paypal account. Login with your credentials. If you have enough balance, you can click the pay button. The amount will be deducted from your paypal account and the transaction will be completed. If not, it will ask you to select the debit/credit card or bank account that you have setup with your paypal account. Select the appropriate payment source you want. The amount will be deducted accordingly. The transaction will then be complete, the window will close and land you back to the Cashier where you will see your balance topped up.
Tips – Verify your paypal: If you have just sign up or if you have not verified your Paypal account, there might be a maximum limit of deposits you can make with your paypal account. To release this limitation, you will have to go through the Paypal account verification process. This involve linking your bank account or cards. If your bank supports, you can automatically link your account by using your login to your internet banking account. If not you will have to manually enter your bank details. Then Paypal will send two small deposit valued between $0.01 to $0.99. Within 3 days check your bank statements and if the deposits are there, enter the exact deposit amounts in the Paypal app to complete your linking, thereby verifying your Paypal account.
Advantage of using Paypal for payment at online casinos?
There are several reasons why Paypal is a popular choice for payment at casino sites. Here are the main reasons:
- Easy & Quick to use: Paypal transactions are done instantly. It is also very easy to use, specially when you have already set up your Paypal account.
- Secure Payment: Paypal is a trusted platform for online payments. Therefore financial information should be relatively secure. Plus the added advantage of not having to enter your debit/credit card details inside an online casino offers a certain sense of security.
- Popularity: Paypal is one of the most used Web wallets. Therefore you can use on more varieties of online stores and also many online casinos.
- Free to use: Paypal does not charge fees for deposits or withdrawals.
Disadvantages of using Paypal on online casino sites
- There are still many brands of online casinos that do not accept paypal as a funding source or withdrawals. This makes the choice of casinos to play in limited.
- Among most of the online casino sites that accept Paypal, most of them cannot accept payment from residents of many countries due to regulations. Some casinos will only accept residents of UK. Some will accept a few list of countries usually United Kingdom, Austria, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Portugal and Sweden.
- Although no fee is charge by Paypal, it is worth noting that if the paypal account currency, your funding currency or your casino account currency is different, Paypal will exchange the amount using its own internal exchange rates which will accrue fees. Therefore, members are well advised to make their account currencies and their paypal account currencies the same. This will ensure that you do not pay any exchange rates on your transactions.